Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14, 2010


So this weekend I'm photographing PinUps; sexy portraiture that requires seduction while being clothed. After pouring through different images and such, I found a lot of peek-a-boo shots and thought, how could I make this work for me? Well... I put my crafty hat on and decided to get some red velvet, gold fringe, and a drapery gatherer and I'm making a beautiful peek-a-boo curtain. The peacock feathers will be for closeups, and will make a great look. I'm really excited! Now I just need to go get the power cord to Delaney's sewing machine... mine is at the shop being repaired LOL. So I'll be up late tonight working on the beautiful curtain and tomorrow we'll see the set up. It'll be bootiful!

1 comment:

  1. very nice.i love the peacock feathers and the red background.

    ReplyDelete